About Maximum Impact Ministries
Maximum Impact Ministries is a non-profit, tax-exempt Christian organization that was founded in 1998 by Pastor Abraham John. He is an internationally known-speaker and author. His vision is to transform individuals and nations by equipping the body of Christ to administer God’s Kingdom on earth by helping them to rediscover their purpose, recognize their calling, and identify their gifts. His mission is to help people discover and fulfill their purpose: “To take back that which was stolen, to build back that which was demolished, and to heal that which was made crooked.” Abraham has authored several books, including The Power and Authority of the Church and The Three Most Important Decisions of Your Life.
What we Believe
We believe in One God revealed to man as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. We believe in the Word of God, both the Old and New Testaments, comprised of 66 books; that these books were given by the inspiration of God to man, and that they are man’s ultimate manual of faith and conduct (2 Tim 3:16). The ministry is established on four foundation stones; God’s love, God’s Word (wisdom), God’s power, and prayer.
Spiritual Initiatives: “Transforming individuals and cultures by administering the kingdom of God.”
Within our “Spiritual Initiatives” we are involved in the following programs:
- Kingdom Evangelism through training believers to discover and fulfill their purpose
- Conducting Kingdom Awareness Conferences
- Developing and running Leadership and Kingdom Training Centers
- Developing and empowering existing local churches
- Publishing books and materials that help accomplish the vision of the ministry.
Social Initiatives: “Helping people discover and fulfill their purpose” (Ephesians 2:10)
Within our “Social Initiatives,” we are involved in the following services:
- Rescuing children, including orphans who are enslaved in forced labor, prostitution, and human trafficking
- Helping and caring for widows and the elderly
- Empowering people through education and entrepreneurship
- Disaster relief
All financial contributions to Maximum Impact Ministries are tax deductible.